A few weeks ago I bought two pieces of chocolate from the Santa Barbara See’s Candies store. I put them in my bag and didn’t remember them for several days. When I went to look for them I never found them. Unable to resolve the mystery of the lost chocolates I walked in there today – the lady at the store, had been the same lady that helped me the last time, after I told her about the disappeared chocolates she said, “Oh, yes, the two Chelseas…you left them on the counter. I was thinking you’d come back.” So, then she gave me 2 Chelseas.
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 6 hours ago
- RT @osum: KEEP FAMILIES TOGETHER VIGIL Regarding parents being separated from their children on our border: Wed. June 20, at 7pm at the Ar… 19 hours ago
- And by his actions if Trump didn’t get the US out they were gonna kick us out at this rate. facebook.com/story.php?stor… 19 hours ago
- KEEP FAMILIES TOGETHER VIGIL Regarding parents being separated from their children on our border: Wed. June 20, at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- The Democratic Senate bill that would stop family separations, explained vox.com/policy-and-pol… 1 day ago