A few weeks ago I bought two pieces of chocolate from the Santa Barbara See’s Candies store. I put them in my bag and didn’t remember them for several days. When I went to look for them I never found them. Unable to resolve the mystery of the lost chocolates I walked in there today – the lady at the store, had been the same lady that helped me the last time, after I told her about the disappeared chocolates she said, “Oh, yes, the two Chelseas…you left them on the counter. I was thinking you’d come back.” So, then she gave me 2 Chelseas.
- fb.me/vkiekpuA 2 hours ago
- Happy National Wine 🍷 and Cheese 🧀 Day! 4 hours ago
- I know, let's send it to congress... fb.me/wH9TtywG 5 hours ago
- RT @DarthContinent: @greenlightgg @HeberWeber @madagaingirl @BluesPetal @RobertaLipp @SonnyUndercover @RepAdamSchiff Obama acted when Russi… 20 hours ago
- Fisherman hooks great white at Goleta Pier fb.me/7Z2HOE4OZ 1 day ago