A few weeks ago I bought two pieces of chocolate from the Santa Barbara See’s Candies store. I put them in my bag and didn’t remember them for several days. When I went to look for them I never found them. Unable to resolve the mystery of the lost chocolates I walked in there today – the lady at the store, had been the same lady that helped me the last time, after I told her about the disappeared chocolates she said, “Oh, yes, the two Chelseas…you left them on the counter. I was thinking you’d come back.” So, then she gave me 2 Chelseas.
- The federal government has shut down as of 12:01 a.m. Saturday, after lawmakers failed to agree on a spending... fb.me/2xwrAdL3O 1 hour ago
- Amtrak Pacific Surfliner fb.me/KHohVPvL 12 hours ago
- My handsome boy 💙 fb.me/HEuRvgOU 12 hours ago
- RT @csbenespanol: Actualizatión sobre la tormenta de enero 1-18-18 ow.ly/gau530hRz1f #CAstorm #805strong https://t.co/1blH6YXYO3 1 day ago
- RT @Read2Distract: Thought of the Day: Letters from Sylvia Plath and the Transformation of her Voice ow.ly/Ejtc30hr5Ov https://t.co/d… 1 day ago